Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Time...

... to wrap things up on this blog.  I have definitely done far more journaling about our adoption journey on here than I ever would have done in a traditional paper journal.  I have really enjoyed hearing from so many friends who followed this blog and rejoiced with us as Anna Kathryn joined our family.  

But, it's time to move on.  She is 13 months old today.  We have been home for 9 weeks already. I returned to work on Monday, and she started going to daycare.  We are both having to adjust to our new routines.   I think we are both missing our cozy, relaxed days together.  I know I look at the clock at school about 64 times a day and wonder what she is doing and how she is doing at her school.  We are truly settled into our new normal, and while the journey to Anna Kathryn is over, the journey with her is just beginning.

For those who don't already know,  I have another blog I started several months before we got our referral to adopt Anna Kathryn.  If you'd like the web address to follow that blog, just e-mail me at kksunshine03@aol.com.  If I don't know you in real life, please just add a line or two sharing a little about how you found my blog.  Thanks!

Finally, one month ago we celebrated Anna Kathryn's first birthday! Since I operate my life on the premise of "better late than never," I have finally selected some of my favorite pictures out of the 150 or so my sister and I took the day of her birthday party.  Enjoy!!


4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Thanks for letting us share your journey! And I'll see you at the other site.

Hillary said...

So glad you were able to share so much on your journey TO AK. I cannot wait to journey with you all. Love you!
Hillary

Kristi said...

Believe me, a year from now you will be so glad for each and every word you typed about your trip! And I was glad to have followed along!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!